The health and safety of our visitors is of utmost importance to us.
As a valued customer, we want to keep you updated on the steps we are taking within our business to minimise the spread of Covid-19/Coronavirus.
We are working closely with industry bodies and following official guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England we will now be open every Friday 9am-3pm and Saturday to Thursday between 11am-3pm. We are taking slow, cautious steps. We have social distancing measures in place which are as follows:
- Please do not enter the shop if you have the following symptoms – a high temperature or a continuous cough.
- Only 20 customers are allowed in the shop at one time.
- You will be asked to queue if the maximum has been reached, please keep a 2 metre distance between each other.
- Please keep a 2 metre distance when queuing at the till point.
- Hand sanitiser is available to use before entering the shop.
- Baskets will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Any till point surfaces touched by any customer will be disinfected immediately after use.
- We have a process when purchasing at the till where only you will handle the goods.
- The Nectar Gardens will be open so please enjoy however when re-entering the shop, if there are 20 customers already browsing you will be asked to kindly queue until it is safe to enter.
Thank you for your co-operation at this difficult time and we look forward to seeing you.
Quince Honey Farm Team