Do you love the beautiful, rich tones and textures of Autumn? Celebrate the season by crafting a beautiful bespoke wreath to decorate your home!
You will learn how to make a wreath from start to finish in this creative workshop, using traditional methods, seasonal foliage and trims. Our head gardener Rebecca will give you an introduction to wreath making, the techniques, preparation of your wreath base, selecting and applying your foliage. Starting with a re-usable wire ring with a straw base, you will use a selection of seasonal flora such as dried flowers, grasses, seed pods and berries to create a beautiful, bespoke, autumnal wreath. There will be plenty of opportunity to add unique touches, ask questions and get some floristry hints and tips.
Your wreath is yours to keep and take home at the end of the workshop and will be perfect for displaying indoors, bringing those warm autumnal colours inside to brighten up your home.
After a morning spent in a fun and supportive learning atmosphere, with hot drinks and delicious cake provided, you will leave the workshop with …
- knowledge of wreath making techniques
- tips on growing, harvesting and drying flowers and seasonal foliage
- practical experience of working with dried and seasonal materials
- inspiration on how to apply and layer different colours, tones and textures
- your own beautiful autumn wreath to take home, and some creative fulfilment!
This could be a unique gift for someone special, or just a lovely treat for yourself!
Date: Saturday 4th November 2023
Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm
Cost: £40 per person
Click HERE to book online (booking fee applies), or book by phone (01769 572 401), or in person in our shop!
- Places are limited so advance booking is essential.
- The workshop is suitable for people aged 14 and over and for beginners – no experience is necessary.
- Please bring gardening gloves with you as the floristry wire can be sharp as can some of the foliage, your own trusty secateurs or strong scissors, and a notebook and pen to make notes if you wish. All other materials are provided.
- This workshop requires dexterity in the fingers and is not suitable for people with arthritis in their hands or similar conditions that affect dexterity.
- Includes one hot/cold (non-alcoholic) drink and 1 slice of cake per person.
- Includes a 10% discount voucher to spend in the shop on the day.
- Free onsite parking is available.
- This workshop requires a minimum number of bookings to go ahead, in the event of cancellation by Quince Honey Farm customers will receive a full refund.