Beekeeping Experience Days
Get hands-on, practical knowledge in the craft of beekeeping and enjoy a day in the North Devon countryside.
Our expert beekeepers guide you through this engaging and informative day. You will get suited-up in protective clothing and have real experience of dealing with a hive of bees. You will be taught how to look after a colony of bees throughout the year with tips and advice for setting up your own hive.
- Meet and greet over a cuppa with members of our beekeeping team, who will be the hosts for the day
- Listen to a talk about bees and beekeeping, the work we do at Quince Honey Farm, and have a taste of our honeys
- Meet the bees! Get suited up and watch a hive be opened up
- Lunch in The Nectary Restaurant (included in price)
- Visit the apiary fields and do some real beekeeping, under supervision
- Refreshments and a chance to ask your hosts any beekeeping questions
- Goodie bag including our own honey, a 10% discount voucher for our shop and more
Price: £175 per person
Time: 10am – 4pm
If you would like to purchase a Beekeeping Experience Day gift voucher to enable the recipient to choose their preferred date, please click here! Do let us know their name in the Additional Information section in the Checkout so we can add it to the Welcome Pack and keep an accurate register of participants. Thank you!
If you would like any further information, please get in touch here.
Terms & Conditions:
- For ages 16 and over only
- There will be a risk assessment to read and sign on the day to show you understand the risks associated with being close to and working with a hive of bees. If you would like to see a copy in advance, please message us and we will be happy to email it to you.
- Do not take part if you have a known allergy to bee stings.