Join us at Quince Honey Farm and learn how to craft your very own natural and rustic Christmas Wreath to take home with you.
Led by our Head Gardener Rebecca Flay, the workshop will use seasonal fresh foliage collected from the Nectar Gardens and grounds of Quince Honey Farm as well as natural and reusable decorations. You will learn the key techniques to make a beautiful wreath that stands out from the crowd and the tricks for how to keep it fresh until Christmas!
A warm welcome awaits you with a glass of Buzz Fizz to get you into the festive spirit on arrival, followed by a well-deserved mince pie and hot/cold drink while you are busy at your craft.
This could be a lovely gift, or just a lovely treat for yourself. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Click here to book online (booking fee applies), or book by phone (01769 572 401), or in person in our shop!
Saturday 9th December 2023, 10am – 1pm
- Workshop is suitable for complete beginners, ages 12 +, and no experience is necessary
- Please bring gardening gloves with you, as the floristy wire can be sharp as can some of the foliage, your own trusty secateurs or strong scissors, and a notebook and pen to make notes if you wish. You are welcome to bring your own items to decorate your wreath, such as ribbon. All other materials are provided.
- A welcome glass of Bucks Fizz (soft drink option for under 18s), mince pie, and 1 hot/cold drink* is included in the price.
- This workshop requires dexterity in the fingers and is not suitable for people with arthritis in their hands or similar conditions that affect dexterity.
- Includes a 10% discount voucher to spend in the shop on the day.
- Free onsite parking.
* One hot (tea or filter coffee) or one cold drink (non-alcoholic) drink per person