Create a beautiful honey jar flower arrangement in this seasonal workshop, with a cream tea too!
Join our Head Gardener on a tour and flower forage of the Nectar Gardens and grounds at Quince Honey Farm, where you will hunt for a selection of beautiful blooms to create your own bespoke flower arrangements by upcycling our honey jars.
Then, enjoy a honey cream team while discovering simple tips and techniques to get the best out of your flowers as well as the secrets to flower design and arranging techniques. Explore how to use texture, colour and movement to create a natural style arrangement. The workshop will also cover flower care, when best to pick flowers and how to prepare and condition them before arranging.
Come along to a workshop that is relaxed, informative, fun and filled with flowers – a perfect gift or treat for any flower lover!
Date: Tuesday 4th June 2024
Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Cost: £28 per person
Please click HERE to book online (booking fee applies), or book by phone (01769 572 401), or in person in our shop!
- Suitable for beginners and ages 14+
- All materials are provided. Please wear sturdy footwear and raincoat for wet weather.
- Includes one Cream Tea per person, served during the workshop.
- Flower arranging requires dexterity in the fingers and is not suitable for people with arthritis in their hands or similar conditions that affect dexterity.
- Includes a 10% discount voucher to spend in the shop on the day.
- Places are limited so advance booking is essential.