Join us in a creative hands-on workshop where you will create your own unique floral artwork and natural botanical prints!
Learn how to preserve the vibrant colours of leaves and flowers by using the ‘pound and print’ technique to release their natural dyes onto fabric, paper or card. Forage our Nectar Gardens to pick some beautiful flowers and leaves, or bring your own with you if you prefer. What flowers you choose and what you design is up to you! Take your print home with you and choose what you’d like to use it for, perhaps a bookmark, your own bespoke gift card, or even frame it and hang it on a wall to decorate your home. You will leave with the knowledge and confidence to try these techniques at home and continue your floral artwork journey!
Date: Sunday 14th July
Time: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Cost: £17 (including one hot/cold drink)
Please click HERE to book online (booking fee applies), or book by phone (01769 572 401), or in person in our shop!
- Suitable for beginners, age 12+
- Please bring a hammer with you, if you can. All other materials are provided.
- Please wear comfortable clothing including an apron or clothes you don’t mind getting messy.
- A flower forage in the Nectar Gardens is part of this workshop, but please feel free to bring some fresh leaves or flowers with you to use. If you do this, please check that the flowers you bring are safe to use and will not cause skin irritation or similar symptoms when handled.
- This workshop requires dexterity in the fingers and is not suitable for people with arthritis in their hands or similar conditions that affect dexterity.
- Includes one hot/cold (non-alcoholic) drink per person.
- Includes a 10% discount voucher to spend in the shop on the day.
- Places are limited so advance booking is essential.