Join a Beekeeping Experience Day at Quince Honey Farm and get hands-on, practical knowledge in the craft of beekeeping.
Thursday 16th May, 2024
What to expect:
Our experienced beekeepers guide you through this engaging and informative day. You will get suited-up in protective clothing and have real experience of dealing with a hive of bees. You will be taught how to look after a colony of bees throughout the year with tips and advice for setting up your own hive.
- Meet and greet over a cuppa with members of our beekeeping team, who will be the hosts for the day
- Listen to a talk about bees and beekeeping, the work we do at Quince Honey Farm, and have a taste of our honeys
- Meet the bees! Get suited up and watch a hive be opened up
- Lunch in The Nectary Restaurant (included in price)
- Visit the apiary fields and do some real beekeeping, under supervision
- Refreshments and a chance to ask your hosts any beekeeping questions
We will send you a Welcome Pack containing the information you will need for the day.
The price is not mentioned within the pack. If you are buying this as a gift, please include the name of the person you are buying for in the Additional Information section at the Checkout. This is to help us keep an accurate register of those attending. Thank you.
T&Cs: Over 16s only. Participants will be asked to sign a risk assessment on arrival. If you would like to see a copy in advance, please message us and we will be happy to email it to you.