Treat someone special to a Beekeeping Experience Day at Quince Honey Farm.
The lucky recipient will get hands-on, practical knowledge of beekeeping and with this Gift Voucher they’ll be able to choose the date that best suits them. Our Beekeeping Experience Days for 2024:
Thurs 16th May
Sat 18th May
Thurs 20th June
Sat 22nd June
What to expect:
Our experienced beekeepers guide you through this engaging and informative day. You will get suited-up in protective clothing and have real experience of dealing with a hive of bees. You will be taught how to look after a colony of bees throughout the year with tips and advice for setting up your own hive.
- Meet and greet over a cuppa with members of our beekeeping team, who will be the hosts for the day
- Listen to a talk about bees and beekeeping, the work we do at Quince Honey Farm, and have a taste of our honeys
- Meet the bees! Get suited up and watch a hive be opened up
- Lunch in The Nectary Restaurant (included in price)
- Visit the apiary fields and do some real beekeeping, under supervision
- Refreshments and a chance to ask your hosts any beekeeping questions
We will send you, the buyer, a Welcome Pack that you can present to the recipient. The price will not be mentioned within this. Please include the name of the person you are buying for in the Additional Information section at the Checkout. This is to help us keep an accurate register of those attending. Thank you.
T&Cs: Over 16s only. Participants will be asked to sign a risk assessment on arrival. If you would like to see a copy in advance, please message us and we will be happy to email it to you.